Discover the many benefits of Niacinamide – the hyped skincare hero for a clear and radiant complexion with minimized pores.
What is Niacinamide?
Niacinamide is a type of Vitamin B3 with many benefits! It provides an anti-inflammatory effect, stimulates the skin's collagen production and improves elasticity which leads to minimized visible pores.
Niacinamide strenghtens the skin barrier while also making the skin less sensitive and reactive. It has a sebum regulating effect and a brightening effect on hyperpigmentations. It's a great ingredient that suits all skin types!
Can I use Niacinamide on my dry and sensitive skin?
Yes, absolutely! Niacinamide improves the skin's hydration level and has a soothing effect on sensitive and reactive skin.
Why is Niacinamide so hyped?
Because it's a ingredient with many great benefits that suits all skin types and skin conditions!
So, what are all of the many benefits with Niacinamide?
- Improves and strengthens the skin barrier.
- Reduces inflammations in the skin - many with acne or rosacea experiences an improvement on their skin.
- Improves the skin's hydration level.
- Soothing – reduces redness and reacitvity in the skin.
- Improves elasticity as it stimulates the collagen production.
- Regulates the production of sebum.
- Smoothes the skin tone and minimizes pigmentations and acne scars.
- Prevents hyperpigmentation.